I am the type of girl who eats some form of chocolate and nut butter every day so I thought why not put them together! These are the perfect chocolate pick-me-up with a crunchy twist that allows you to get creative with the crunch and toppings! Hope you enjoy!
For 12 mini cups-
3/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini chocolate chips (or any chocolate- that's what I had on hand)
1 tsp coconut oil
Melt those together in a double boiler (I made my own with a bowl over hot water on the stove)
For the cups- I made 2 flavors so I used 6-7 cookies for 1 and 6-7 for the other flavor - so if you wanted to do 12 of the same then 12 ish cookie chips buzzed up
1. Peanut butter cookies- take 6 and buzz them in the food processor
2. Place 1/2 tsp on the bottom of the mini tins
3. 1/4 TBSP (I used a 1/2 TBSP to scoop the chocolate and I got it half full) melted chocolate on top of the cookie crumbs.
4. Add a dollop of nut butter of choice in the middle- I used plain almond butter but it would have tasted the best in my opinion with Wild Friends Classic PB but I ran out
5. Add a little more melted chocolate on top to cover the almond butter and then finish with a sprinkle of cookie chips and if desired one more ingredient.
Flavor 2- gluten free chocolate chip and chia seed topped with pumpkin seeds
1. Pulse up 6-7 cookies and 1 TBSP ground chia seed.
2. Place 1/2 tsp in each container.
3. Same as above
4.same as above
5. Same as above BUT add more of the chia cookie mix and some pumpkin seeds- nice contrast color.
6. Place all cups in the freezer for an hour or more and then remove outside coating to photograph!